>

December 01, 2006

Tips To Increase Adsense Earnings

Well, Many publishers are now using Google Adsense for earning and I found it very useful way to earn through bogging. I used some tips to increase my CTR and CPM in Adsense and want to share with you.

Friends, you must have heard or read somewhere about High Paying Keywords and tried to use them. I did it too, but left with nil earning instead increment in my earning. So one can conclude that High Paying Keywords are useless, but instead using high paying keyword with some Common Sense we can increase our earning. Let’s find it out.

1. Ad positioning in your site is very important thing and often publisher neglect such thing. So decide which are the most attractive places or Clicked spaces in your website and place ads there.

2. Publishers are allowed to place ads under banner like Sponsored Links OR Advertisement. So using these options can help you a bit.

3. Actually when we think of Seller Point of view, subjects related to Entertainment Industries like Hollywood, Movie Reviews & Travel related activities are likely to get highest bid, so good earning even through few clicks.

Sad part is that my main Blog site does not help me so much as compared to My travel Web site.
google, adsense, increase

0 comments:

Related Post