>

December 21, 2006

The Kubrick Template For blogger beta


Update: Three column template is ready now, get it now with lot's of hacks.

Hey today I lunched new template for my site. Previously I was using Minima three column template with lot's of hacks by Ramani . Now I have switched to kubrik template by GeckoFly with some beta hacks. You can download this template from the link provided at bottom of post. I want your suggestion whether you liked this template, or you want some improvements in this template.

*Download The Kubrick Template For blogger beta.

*Download Hacked Kubrick style for Blogger beta
Main Features of this Hacked Kubrick-Template :

  • Expandable posts with Peekaboo view
  • Peek-A-Boo view of posts in label/archive pages
  • Author comment highlighting and notification
  • Comments with profile photos
Download: Template File

2 comments:

Hi nice template yaar, i am enjoying your hacks now. it looks grt.
BTW can you give me the three column template of this style.:)
beacuse converting it into three column it not easy for me.:)

ice to hear from you.
ok i am just now trying to convert it to 3 column template.
vist it
www.widget-test.blogspot.com

so if anyone interested me in helping feel free to constact me. :)

Related Post