>

November 13, 2006

Google Total: A better experience of Google search

Ever thought of searching with Google in different way OR wished that all Google services such as Answer it, Ask me, Images, Alerts, etc. to be available at a single click. Goggle Total provides the solution. Now let’s see what is Google Total is all about. Google Total is not new kind of service that Google™ is going to offer in future. Anil has created it and getting popularity day by day.

The interesting services I found about it are:

  1. Definitely new look and faster loading ( boon for dial-up users)
  2. Relatively faster
  3. Ability to search two things simultaneously.

Example: You can search for Mona Lisa’s pictures and her history simultaneously. Isn’t great!

Fiends, share your experience with me. Tell me what really you thought about Google Total.

Link back to my article if you like it and bookmark me for this article.


0 comments:

Related Post